Friday, June 24, 2011

Wendy, guess what?!

Wendy,

While I was in Hawaii, I got an email from one of the author's of a blog I like to read and she said she wanted to feature me! I was so stinking excited! She posted on her blog about my kitchen table and chair make-over! She loved them and ask that I send her more or my projects her way! The blog was Better After.

I was so stoked I got on my phone and went to text the world practically! I went to add your name and realized I couldn't text you that stuff anymore! It pulled me back to reality about what a great friend I had truly lost. I know your reaction though. You would have exclaimed out "how exciting" or "how fun!", something along those lines. You would have complimented me and told me great job. I know that. You were always one to be happy and excited right along with me. You were always one of the first, if not the first, I would call with good news like that. Especially times when I was calling to tell you we were expecting. It breaks my heart that you won't physically be there to call when that happens again. (To those who might be reading this, we are NOT pregnant right now... no rumors!) ;)

Thank you for always being so happy and excited with me about our good news. We miss you! I miss you! I love you!

Love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment