Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Toothless!


Dallin has lost 4 teeth over the past 6 weeks. I know how much you were looking forward to seeing this toothless grin. One tooth came out after accidentally getting kicked in the face on a bounce house at Monkey island, he came over and it was completely crooked and sideways so he pulled it the rest of the way. The most recent one he decided he was going to write the tooth fairy a note to find out a little more about them. The note was on his magnedoodle, if you can't tell from the picture it says: "are you a girl or a boy and D-S please" he wants a nintendo DS and he thought it was worth a shot to ask this little fairy. You can imagine the tooth fairy was caught off guard by the note and I am sure was trying to keep the chuckling quiet to make sure not to wake them. The note from the fairy was there the next morning with the answer: "I am a boy, ask Santa for the DS, thanks for the tooth!" I gotta say though, I was impressed with his thinking! I hope he keeps up the ingenuity.

2 comments:

  1. A more precious blog I've never seen. I hope it's okay that I lurk here.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. That is so funny!! He's got your sense of humor for sure! And I loved the response. You family is great.

    ReplyDelete