Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chest of Treasures

Dear Wendy,
I was so excited to work on a little project to house some treasures from your life.  I know Denny was looking forward to having a safe place to put your special things and to have them all in one place that he could lock and keep them safe.  We found an antique Lane cedar chest that was in perfect condition but just needed a little updating.  It turned out great and I loved every second of working on it.  Just thinking of the special things that would go inside, and thinking of your kids looking through it later on, made me so happy.  

Here it is before:

And here it is after:

 Just want you to know that there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you, and miss you so much.  I thank you for making me want to be a better person and a better mom.  I love you so much!  -Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment